Winter Storm Watch
11/29/2022 03:49 PST through 12/1/2022 16:00 PST
Winter Storm Watch issued November 29 at 3:49AM PST until December 1 at 4:00PM PST by NWS Medford OR
* WHAT…Heavy snow possible Wednesday morning through Thursday
possible. Winds gusting at 30 to 50 mph over exposed higher
* WHERE…The winter storm watch includes all areas in the South
Central Oregon Cascades, Southern Oregon Cascades, and
Siskiyous and includes Interstate 5 near Siskiyou Summit and
portions of highways 62, 66, 138, 140, and 230.
* WHEN…From Wednesday morning through Thursday afternoon.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be very difficult to impossible. Patchy
blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility. Gusty
winds could bring down tree branches.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Heaviest snow is expected Wednesday
evening through Thursday morning.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
for latest road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.